Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

....okay maybe not a jet plane but i like the song [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]
    just letting some people on here know that im gunna leave the site for a lil while - not forever, ill come back a few times over the next couple of weeks - but its monday, start of a new week for me which means im gunna seriously work on getting my life under control, im gunna do the exercises from the book an make a serious dent in this emet!! im so determined! ahh!!
    hehe [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    i hope everyone is doin good today - like i said i will be back but i just have to stay a way for a lil while - im sure you guys understand?
    an also to all those who helped me the other night when i was about to explode with fear about takin my anti biotics - im feelin much better now, i didnt end up takin them [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] but im glad i didnt because it proves its not an infection i have because whatever it was has almost gone - so thanku for keeping me sane on that one [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    take care everyone!
    I'll be back *in best arnie voice*
    xxxxxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

just wana say good on ya for trying to beat this. ive managed to start controlingemet the last few years and am so far managing to lead a normal life. if things seem bad dont give up hope you can beat it if you put your mind to it!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] trust me i know. it may be hard but it is possible! good luck

xxxxxx

Bon Voyage![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Good luck with the book....

We'll see you soon!

good luck hun.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good luck babe - keep us informed and let me know how the book goes - mine should be here in 10 days or so!

ems xx

Good luck hope to see you on here soon!