Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What Reality TV Shows have V* in?

Hello.
    I am new to this forum, and I LOVE reality tv shows. Problem is, I get scared in movies when the v* is FAKE, but in reality tv, they v* is REAL.
    Anyways, does anyone know of any particular episode of any reality tv show that has v* in? Or a series that has lots in.

Here are some of my fave series:
    The Bachelor
    The Bachelorette
    16 and Pregnant
    Teen Mom

Thanks

Default Re: What Reality TV Shows have V* in?

America's Next Top Model seems to have a bit.

I don't know if this counts as reality tv but the in the latest season of An Idiot Abroad there's a scene when he eats fermented fish in Japan that's pretty graphic.

I've heard that sometimes the shows add in the noises for dramatic effect too! Urgh.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Here tends to have v*, or gagging in it, especially when they do the bushtucker trials where they have to eat all the horrible things.

Survivor and Fear Factor has a lot in it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Biggest Loser has just come back on here and already they are showing the contestants v* after working out. It's not graphic, but the noise is just gross.

16 and pregnant has V* the episodes ive seen that have V* in it are Amber from season 1, shes V*s in the bathroom after eating cheese fries while pregnant. Felicia from season 2b V*s twice in labour and you see the whole thing which I think its very stupid to show her V* on tv like the mess she makes and it coming out of her mouth :/ & This last season that came out umm I think her name is Jamie she V*s in labour too but you cant see it only hear it. Those are the only ones I know of. I LOOOOVE 16 and pregnant & Teen mom, new episode tn of teen mom 2

Jersey Shore does, the few episodes I've watched of course involve that, I think it was mainly in Miami, or Jersey... sorry, can't remember, but one time Ron drank too much alcohol, I think he had poisoning, or did something to screw himself up, and Snooki was hungover. They're older episodes, don't know anything about recent seasons because I really don't watch Jersey Shore anymore...

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

I love jersey shore, its my guilty pleasure. I can renember snooki v in season 1 ep 1, but you dont see it and hardly hear it. In miami season 2 situation vs off cam after eating fried frogs legs, you dont really hear that either. Also in miami ronnie gets drunk, nor sure if he v, but i skipped that part cos i had a feeling it was coming. X

i remember once when i was little (this isn't a reality tv show but it still freaked me out) i came downstairs and my parents were watching desperate houswives (a show which i watch now but didn't then) and it was at a part- those of you who've seen the show know what i'm tlking about- where bree was back in her alcoholic-thing and she was v*ing and i had mild emet back then too but it still scared the heck out of me :'(