Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oh NO!

Default Oh NO!

Ok, my son was s* on Friday. I helped him. I thought it was just his nerves. I have been fine all weekend and so far this week. NOW I have horrid d* with n*. I just ate dinner! It hasn't had time to even start digesting let alone tear my stomach up. What is going on? Could my son have had a SV with only ONE v* episode? Could it wait 4 DAYS to show up with me instead of the 3 that I usually count? My son never had D* just v*. I have taken a xanax and a phenergan. I still feel yucky. I took the phenergan at 8:05 and the xanax at 8:10. I'm giving it until 9 then, I'm taking another xanax and phenergan. My phenergan are 25mg. The last time I had the sv* the ER Dr. told me that if I had taken 2 phenergan (50mg) I wouldn't have v*. What is going on??? I felt so HAPPY and EXCITED that I helped my son and that I took such GREAT precautions. I haven't fallen into any of the old habits of NOT eating. I thought I was beating this fear! I was SO positive... now BOOM I'm back at the bottom of this ever growing ladder of fear!
    Let's see, I had 1/2 a cup of coffee like every morning. I ate 1 poptart just like every morning. I had a Banquet frozen dinner that I have eaten before on numerous occasions. I had home made stir fry and a salad for supper (this hasn't had time to upset my digestive system).. WHY ME? WHY ANY OF US??? UGH!
    Thanks for listening! michelle

Default Re: Oh NO!

Sorry you're feeling bad! How are you feeling now?

Hey there!

Just keep washing your hands and don't stick your dirty hands in your mouth. With that said there is no way you can get sick unless you ate something that was contaminated with the virus.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you, Michelle?

Well After having d* Tuesday night I felt better, No more N* after the phenergan and xanax. So i figured it had to have been something I ate. WELL I went to work Wednesday and around 3 I had D* again! with the horrid N*. I went home from work it was so bad. I took another phenergan and xanax and the n* passed. I was HUNGRY so I ate some supper. No problems. I got up this morning feeling ok but figured I would take it easy on the food just to see what happens. I ate a package of p-nut butter crackers. and had 1/2 cup of coffee. Tummy feels ok. but I'm not hungry. Usually by now I'm starving and ready for lunch! Lower tummy feels a little "off" but I thinking that could be from the D* I've had the past 2 days.
    I don't understand this. IF it is a sv* why do I feel ok? Granted I'm not all LA LA LA HAPPY. But I don't feel BLAH like I did the last time I had one. HAs anyone heard of a sv* or something similar that just has "spurts" of activity? I have been diagnosed with IBS with constipation. I go "normal" then all of a sudden I can't go for a few days then I'm back to normal. Could this be changing? UGH! I am unsure of anything right now. Other than I don't want to be sick and I don't want to V*
    OH I also found out that my boss went home yesterday not long after I did with d*. She is back today also... she said she feels fine...

I'm not sure, really. It almost seems as if there is a "light" stomach virus going around. You don't get violently ill, but you aren't right, either.

Stay well!

You could very well had the virus just your body fought it off differently, everyone is different, everyone who comes down with a sv* won't v* or have d* or n*, they may even eat! Hope you feel 100% soon!!!!