Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bah! I need to post this just cause i'm so annoyed! My stomach has been hurting all day! I wanted to go out and do stuff but i've just felt so bad i only managed to walk for about 5 minuites to the supermarket and back! moan moan moan! I dont want to spend my easter holiday doing nothing casue i'm stuck with a bad stomach!!

Maybe you could try taking some pepto, that stuff cures everything under the sun related to stomachs, and eat lite, give your stomach a chance to recover!

when my stomach hurts i find a hot water bottle or a warm bath does wonders.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

awww poor izzy bizzy!!! dont worry im sur your stomach wont hurt all weekend. i agree with Babydoll try to take it easy and mabey take some pepto and then you'll feel better [img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]love ya gilrie!!
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

I hope you get to feeling better. It would be pretty crummy to have bad PMT on Easter. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I kno!!! how annoying[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

i hope you get to feeling better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

izzy: im in the same position as you

oh well, least i can eat chocolate and not feel bad about it, like i do the rst of the month lol

Jen xxxxxxxEdited by: Jenneh
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I just realized i dont know what PMT is? lol

we are talking about the time of the month there arn't we? if thats the case I'm in the same boat as you guys and I feel your pain!

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

PMT - Pre Menstrual Tension same as PMS.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

****Hugs***** Poor you Izzy, i hate my period, my symptoms just seem to be getting worse

Feel better soon sweetie!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Aww, I'm sorry your'e feeling blah. Hope you feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Awww Izzy!!! And Jen and Babydoll!!

Sorry you guys are feeling so bad!!![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]And on EASTER!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]DAMN AUNT FLOW!!![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]She always comes at the most inconvinient of times, doesn't she??!! When I feel that way I usually take some Ibuprofen and put on one of those portable heating pads. That makes a world of difference!![img]smileys/smilies_13.gif[/img] Maybe that can help you guys feel better and maybe even go out today? The heat patches I use by the way are Thermacare...They are great!! I hear Playtex has also came out with some heating pads of their own. I hope y'all feel better!! I know how you feel, I just got done with my period this month...[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Hope that little tidbit helps!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

actually this couldnt fall on a better weekend! with all the easter chocolate heading my way I'll be too happy to complain. lol. periods dont really bother me anyways anymore. (thank god for the pill!)

Sorry you're feeling nasty. And on a holiday weekend too. My favorite holiday is Easter, so I'd be super disappointed. Hope you're feeling better by now!

my stomach got better over night which is good. I usually get pain a few days before i'm on so Its 2 weeks of blech for me!!! oh well!!

Ahhh, The joys of beingfemale, huh???
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

yeah, blooming males. i mean, they dont even know what it feels like to have this pain the ass visiting them every single month, they hav NO IDEA about childbirth (which, as im only 16, i dont yet either, lol, but i plan to) and they aren't nominated by society to do ALL the housework, the most boring task in the book!!

lucky, lucky, lucky.

then again, i can think of many bad reasons for being male, but i wont bring them up, cos it wil counter my argument lol.

Jen xxxx

MSN:

pmt....whats that, havnt had it in 9 months lucky me !!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

vrey lucky!! When is the baby due?

Baby due in 8 days... tried everything to get here here 4 easter but no luck!! not lookin 4ward 2 the pmt again but it will make a change from having a foot in my ribs or lungs [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

Congratulations for the next week lol!! I hope everything goes smoothly. hmm which would you say is worse, carrying a baby or pmt?

hmm well pmt doesnt kick you in the ribs or sit on your bladder but its still a pain in the bum! atleast u only get it once a month! i love carrying my baby really,, im just moaning

[img]smileys/smilies_22.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

lol. Aw has it all been ok? emet wise??

Im not an emet as such, but my partner (john) is. i am s*** scared of being ill in that way tho, but luckily my pregnancy has been v**** free!! lucky 4 me and john i suppose [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

Thats great. I didnt realise you wernt an emet. Is john the same john that makes the site?? *very confused now!*

Know exactly how you feel right now.......

PMT all last week! lol but gr8 excuse for excessive chocolate eating and bad mood swings!

And i have stomach cramps now [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

yeah its the same john.
    I love john x x x

aw I do too, hopefully i'l be on in a few days time and then that will be the end of it for anotherfew weeks lol!

ahh ok I have now made the connection lol!!

lol thats ok then [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x