Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling awful :-s

we had a bbq at our place last night and i woke up this morning feeling a bit crappy but over the last half hour i have started feeling so sick!! I feel a bit better when I'm lying down but I am supposed to start work in a couple of hours. I sooo do not want to ring my boss

Default Re: Feeling awful :-s

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Is your stomach upset, or is it throat nausea?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I have never heard of throat nausea.. what is that??

i always feel kind of blah after i've had a long evening, so that could be why you feel weird after being at the bbq last night maybe? i hope you feel better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Throat nausea may be a term we have coined on here haha, but it's essentially when you feel "gaggy" in your throat but your stomach isn't upset. So the nausea is just in your throat. I've found that throat nausea tends to be anxiety nausea, at least in myself.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

That's a good explanation! I have had that for the past two weeks and have wondered why!!