Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default excitement or n*?

It's friday, and tomorrow I am going to get cloth to make a new dress and I was really excited about it, but I keep getting what I think is throat n* but I'm not sure if it is because I am excited that's causing this or if it's something else. It comes randomly and it's freaking me out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: excitement or n*?

How are you feeling now ? I sometimes get this feeling in my throat when I am very excited about something, maybe it was just that.

oh i know just how you feel!! i'm out tonight, with the girls to see a band...been looking forward to it for weeks and now i'm having loose bm's (sorry tmi) and feeling sick....i'm trying to rationalise (and you should too) and i realise that i feel sick before anything that i've previously been excited for!

this is what i hate...i can't even get excited without my emet getting in the way!! :-(

but....i will enjoy tonight...I WILL!! lol

Sorry it took me so long to see anyone answered, thanks for doing so! I'm fine now it was just extreme overexcitement! I wish that I could be excited and not be afraid from it