So, recently, I got a promotion at work. I trained in a different city for a few weeks and now I'm back at my facility. My first day(back)was last saturday and the girl who I will be working with works monday-friday. Sunday i found out that she left work on friday with the S.V. I learned from reading online that the s.v. is not airborne and you can protect yourself by washing your hands, and not touching your mouth unless you've washed your hands. So I immediately started to be more careful(knowing she had her hands all over the office). She comes back on monday, feeling better, but now her husband has it and today her kids got it. And its BAD....
So, now I'm afraid that even though SHE'S not sick, she might still be a carrier because she's been taking care of her family. I've still been washing my hands religiously and not touching my mouth or face... but I'm SO worried and panicked. If I keep being careful and hygienic, like I am, am I still at high risk to get it from her? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.