Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Can't stop shaking! Terrified!

This has been the worst winter ever for my family. We have had the SV go through not once but twice only a month apart. I never got sick but both kids and soon to be ex husband and my grandmother. I finally finally thought we were in the clear until my youngest got sick last night. Only twice but otherwise fine. I figured ok maybe its just mucus he has a cold. Then tonight the ex husband got sick. I am not freaking out! All thats left is me and my five year old. I am so scared. I can't stop shaking. I just want this to be over. Please!!!! I can't eat, I can't sleep and I hate not knowing. We just got over it a week ago and now I don't know whats going on!

Default Re: Can't stop shaking! Terrified!

It sounds from your post like it never went completely away. Like their bodies aren't back to normal yet.

Just remember keep washing those hands and im sending positive vibes your way!

I bet they are still having a sensitive stomach, and some foods are less doable in that condition. Crossing fingers for you.

Hope things get better for you soon...has the house been decontaminated?? I would do it again, just for safe measures....don't forget important obvious items like the remote control, light switches, telephone, etc, computer keyboard/mouse.

Are people at your hubby's job sick? Maybe they need to do a good quarantine at his job too

Well i caught the stomach bug! Have had D* all day and so far only V* once. I hate this !

Sorry to hear that How are you doing mentally/psychologically?

I can totally understand how your feeling, im 16 so i obviously live at home with mom and when she gets an sv which is rarely cause she has a good immune system but when she does I either hide or dont come home, stay out as much as possible. & cry.... alot

My doctor called in Zofran for me but last night was horrible. I just want it to be over. I have D* today but still have stomach cramps. Seriously wish this would end. I am so terrified my 5 year old will catch it!! We have caught the bug twice in less than two weeks. I am going to sterlize the crap out of my house when I have the energy! I am also having surgery on Feb. 10th. so please pray for me that this will be out of my hosue by then because I will be in a cast for 6-12 weeks!!!

awww you poor thing. I hope you r feeling a bit better now.
    You have probably already done this but replacing toothbrushes is as important and bleaching the rest of the house. Maybe even more important cause you can reinfect yourselves. I always try to replace after ever sv

Oye, I hope you are starting to feel better now and so sorry to hear you caught it.

Try and get plenty of rest!!! Get well soon and good luck with your surgery.