Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Not feeling well at all tonight!

I've been doing so well with emet, but tonight I feel dreadful.

I started feeling sick earlier, and then went on the bus and that didn't help. Now I feel so horrible, I'm getting these waves of nausea and stomach/back pain, I'm extremely gassy and I have d*. I've been doing so well but tonight I'm panicked because I just feel so dreadful.

I was already stressed earlier because I left my guitar at my friends house, and in my case are where my pills are so I left them there. My mom threw out all my old bottles thinking they were empty but I had extras in them. I get really nervous if I don't take my pills because I tend to feel quite nauseous. I finally found some in one of my overnight bags.

I'm sucking on mints and I have the window open as it's really cold outside and the cold air tends to calm me down... I need sleep so I can hopefully attempt school tomorrow. If I don't go, I don't get my pills, so that's my motivation for tomorrow :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Default Re: Not feeling well at all tonight!

Wow, I literally could have written this myself, you sound just like me ! I am in this situation quite often. Do you have IBS or is your period due, or maybe you ate some things that are rough on your stomach ? However, I think that you are feeling this bad because you have anxiety without having your meds on hand, like it's a clutch. Know that you can get through this without meds. You are strong enough. (the cold air thing is what i do also, it really helps). I hope you ended up getting sleep, believe me, I know what staying all night with emet then going to school feels like.

Default Re: Not feeling well at all tonight!

Don't forget that stress can cause D*, too. Good luck.