Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help

Exclamation Help

I would love some advice on what to do.

Default Re: Help

to do about what??
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

about what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

About my emet problem. I want to know if it's ever curable? I want to be a nurse really bad. I am going to school for it but I am scared of V** really bad. And I want to become a CNA pretty soon but I don't know if I wil be able to control my panic attacks if I see someone get sick. Should I try exposure therapy??

well, exposure therapy totally depends on you, but i tried it and didn't like it. it completely has to do with where you feel you're at with your emet problem at the moment. i couldn't handle exposure therapy because my emet was too bad. if you think you're handling it ok right now, you might want to try.