Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Is it just indigestion?

So I started having pains up n down my stomach after dinner and I think it finally went away about an hour ago and now I'm feeling hungry . Was it just indigestion from digesting my dinner? Or the beginnings of the stomach bug?

Default Re: Is it just indigestion?

What type of food did you eat? Sometimes acidic foods can cause heart burn where you have types of pain like that. From what you are saying it does not sound like you are sick. Also, if you eat a big meal your sphincter in your esophagus doesn't shut all the way thus causing acid to move upward. I think this can cause pain like that too. I think you will be fine
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stuff I usually eat . Breaded chicken mashed potatoes and corn . It's not a nauseous feeling just a weird pain . It doesn't even feel like cramps . It's hard to explain. The best I can do to explain it is that it was almost like a really bad gas bubble that wouldn't come out

It also may have been gas Try not to worry. Our brains with anxiety misinterpret these types of feelings. I honestly believe you will be fine.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:

Thanks for the quick replies . Gonna try sleep now . I'm hungry so I think it's a good sign . Night