Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down I hate this phobia so much,

I was doing okay with my emet lately but right now I'm starting to get anxious. Im more on edge now since I'm due for my period (yay >___>) and last night i saw an AWFUL clip on AFV where a girl in the front row of a choir v*d TWICE on stage! That sent my anxiety shooting up since that is my absolute worst fear, aside from an sv*.

I'm worried that I might catch something from the other people in my group anxiety class. Last wednesday went pretty smooth, but now I can't stop thinking about what if they bring a virus or even a cold in with them and ill be there for 1 1/2 hours. Im even worrying about these pork ribs my grandma cooked cause I don't know if they were freshly brought or have been sitting in the fridge for a while and she made them to use them (she has a habit of doing that) sigh, hopefully this will blow over my tomorrow.

Default Re: I hate this phobia so much,

I think you will be fine. Sometimes emetophobia can cloud our minds with many worries at once that it puts us into a tizzy. If the ribs were in the freezer they should be fine. Also, they may have been fresh bought! If someone brings a virus to your anxiety group all you have to do is wash your hands. Once you do that you won't get sick (unless you ate something that was contaminated with the virus -not saying the ribs were bad-). Rest assured that you will be okay.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I hate this phobia so much,

I feel better now, I decided to skip out on the ribs since they usually bother my stomach. Maybe I'm just focusing on all the negatives instead of the positives and am letting my anxiety take over. Thanks for replying