Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So worried...

Exclamation So worried...

So all day today I have had a stomach ache, upper belly right below my ribs. I haven't been too nauseous only a couple of waves earlier. I've not been really hungry either but I did try to eat some special k and I immediately started getting sharp pains. Could this be it ? I took my Zoloft and an Ativan and a meclazine. I still feel scared what should I do?

Default Re: So worried...

I think this sounds like a reeeeally bad case of acidy indegestion. What else have you eaten today? I'm sure you won't v* - try to keep calm and have a really relaxing evening

Yeah, if it's right below your ribs, it might be gas or indigestion. S.V. cases are usually in the lower tummy I thought. Maybe, if its not too uncomfortable, try to lay on your stomach. But definitely try to relax. That's always the first step.

I'm sorry your not feeling the best

It sounds like intergestion or maybe trapped wind. When I get trapped wind I try and drink a little mineral water or club soda and it tends to move the wind very well and ease the discomfort.

Try to be calm dear, I really don't think you will V.

I agree it doesn't sound like a virus but more like trapped wind or a bit of heartburn. Take a couple of antacids and see how you go. Hope you feel better soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.