Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried

hi everyone. I'm feeling quite strange just now! I had a cup of coffee yesterday felt OK for a while. Then I decided I was hungry at around 7pm and went to the chippy for dinner. I couldn't finish it for whatever reason. My friend came round and we went to the pub. My arms felt trembly and weak. I went to bed as soon as I got home and woke up at around 2am. I couldn't stop shaking and was very gassy. I only had a can of Coke at the pub and I know chippy food isn't good but I cant help it! I fell back asleep after an hour and now I'm up and about I still feel a bit shaky and got a reallly sore lower back! Haven't had breakfast yet.

Sorry I know this is weird but do you think it's the coffee making me like this?I slept on til 10am but I still feel unrested.

xx

Possibly it was from the caffine in the coffee and coke? I think cafine
    can make you feel a bit trembly.. I reckon you'll be ok, maybe try to
    eat something with natural sugar like a pear? xxx [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Caffeine can do it, I know that when I was drinking so much coffee, tea and coke/pepsi I was shaky, I had heart palpatations scared the hell out of me. I talked to my doctor I wrote down for a week what I ate and drank and right away was told to knock off the amount of tea and pop i was drinking. I drink a few cups of tea than switch to de-caf and only drink diet gingerale or caff-free cola. Feel better and the shakes are gone along with the heart palpatations.

About your lower back I am not sure about that one. Are you due for your period? How are you feeling now?

Hi thanks for replying! My backs still sore, I think it may have been the way I was lying. Its just wee things like this that sometimes set me off even though its got nothing to do with my stomach! I still think I could be sick! I had some cereal for breakfast and I just made myself a steak. But I didnt know caffeine could stay in my system for that long! Oh well, I've learnt my lesson!

Thanks again!

xx