I'm new to this site and I'm just really seeking help on getting through my daily life with being scared that I'm going to v* everywhere. If I even hear about someone who is sick or has a sv I instantly start panicing and then shortly after my stomach will start to hurt because I've been worrying myself to death that I'm going to get sick. I've been dealing with this for about a year now, since i was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer and celiacs disease. Because I would get sick from eating the wrong thing I'm constantly freting about getting v* in public. I don't know what to do or where to turn. My boyfriend keeps telling me to see a therapist but i don't feel like that will help. I would just love some feedback on what you guys do when you start feeling this way in public. I just started college in the beginning of january and i've already missed 2 weeks of classes due to this disease. I try to make it through class but i always sike myself out because i get so nervous that im going to v*. Any feed back would help. Thank you!