Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just so you guys know....

....we're being made fun of....

Lovely.....real fucking lovely. Grow up.
    Last edited by 1scareddj; 02-01-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Default Re: Just so you guys know....

Who is making fun of us?

the douche bags on ****************.org -

It's strange how bitter and hateful she has become. Surely her problem doesn't stem from being banned from this forum? Good grief.

Who is it???

Paisley i belive. Bunch of asshats, sorry.

Wait, I went on the website & it looked like an actual website, maybe im on the wrong one ??

What was she banned for?! It's sad if people make fun of us. It just really points out their insecurities.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that just makes me SO MAD and really sad at the same time
    GET A LIFE PEOPLE AND STOP MAKING FUN OF US.
    no doubt THIS thread will be mocked as well. seriously, some people have some nerve! >:[
    sorry that just makes me angry

There is another thread about this so i won't repeat everything i just said on there, other than I PM'd Sage about this yesterday and that all the posts on that site are by just one person with multiple usernames so there isn't a crowd of people taking the mick out of us its just the one troublemaker.

They are after exactly this kind of reaction -i.e causing upset and disruption and I don't think we should give her the satisfaction, we are a strong online coimmunity and one person isn't going to change that, lets just carry on as normal and ignore her.

Im thinking paisley was a guy by the agression and actions.

Her name is Franca. She has been trolling this forum since last summer.

I wonder why so many people are even going over there and subjecting yourselves to what you are doing. Why can't everyone just stay away from there and continue on like we've been on this website where everyone is supportive. I feel wonderful, but then again, I've not even bothered to venture over there and read a stupid thread

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLili View Post
    Her name is Franca. She has been trolling this forum since last summer.

i believe frank was the guy who all out told us off and was swearing alot, he was banned but i think this is all the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
    i believe frank was the guy who all out told us off and was swearing alot, he was banned but i think this is all the same person.
    I don't know of any Frank. I do know the troll (who has been tormenting members of this forum since summer last year) is a Canadian woman named Franca. She was the member using the Paisley profile.
    Last edited by TigerLili; 02-01-2012 at 06:59 PM.

That person has way too much spare time to go on forums and harass?? Whatever. Asshat indeed.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

i was going to look over the site this morning.......i can't even find it......help
    how i feel about emet

I like the expression "asshat" lol I think I will start to use that...

But yea, its really unusual behavior and I hope this person seeks help. It really isn't healthy.

I love the term asshat too!

I closed the other version of this thread earlier, not sure how I missed this one too! As I stated there, a troll thrives off of creating drama and hurting people's feelings. They love the attention. All she's doing is trying to cause problems for everyone else, when what she actually needs to do is seek help so she can be okay without hurting others. If we ignore her attempts, she'll get bored.

You may find these links helpful!