Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I’m new

Hi there! I'm new and not really sure what I'm doing other then I'm surprised that others are out there like me. I always thought my fear was stupid. I just wish I could get over it and really live my life and not think about this everyday. I will try to get used to how to use this system. I wish I could talk to some of you, but not sure how. Well we'll see how it goes!

Hello! And welcome! I'm Allie... I'm 19 and I live in California. I've been an emet like... ever since I could remember. If u ever need to talk, IM me on AIM: greeneydglare, Yahoo: [email protected], or MSN: [email protected]. I'm usually on quit a bit. And if all else fails, there is the private messanger that this site provides! You will get great support from everyone here... and that is because we all deal with the same crap!

xoxo

allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Allie's right. We are all here for each other. It's a great place to come when you are feeling all alone and scared. I've been coming here for a year now, although I had been afflicted with this for almost 25 years. I have not really thrown up in 21 years. I have had emet that whole time. Of course I didn't know what it was until a year ago. I think my mom was an emet (I'll never truly know - she passed away 6 years ago) and inadvertently passed it on to me, by being so freaked out when I got sick as a child. My husband and I talk about having kids but I don't want to have children and "give" this to them. Anyway, you can reach me at [email protected] if you need to talk. I'm not online too much anymore, but I check it often.