Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

can u get ill from undercooked veg. i didnt think you could as i always see people eat it raw but then on the packet i used today it said ensure piping hot. I dont think mine was (it was a pack of pre cut up broccoli, cauliflower and carrots). If my veg wasnt raw and wasnt piping hot would any bacteria be breeding like mad?

Was it one of those frozen packs? If so they probably say that to make sure it's heated all the way thru because lets face it when you bite into soemthin supposed to be hot and its cold in the middle its a little irritating and unexpected. I dont' think it should matter if they are raw or not, I eat raw veggies and as long as they are washed properly and arent' rotten there shouldn't be a problem. Hope this helped!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

they werent frozen they were fresh. the other thing,if u eat too much sugar/sweets how long before u get ill, i just ate a bowl of icing for some stupid reason

I'm sure there was nothing wrong with the veggies. As for the sugar, sometimes I think my entire diet is sugar! I LOVE candy and chocolate. I usually buy twice as many icing tubs as cake mixes because I always eat the icing on its own. If I eat too much, my stomach starts hurting within an hour after I ate it. Try to eat or drink something to help thin out the sugar - like some bread or milk. Sometimes that helps. You might feel crummy, but I doubt you will get ill from the icing. I think its usually just kids that actually v* from it because their stomachs aren't developed enough to handle it.

i always eat way to much sugar, i must load a good few tablespoons on to my cornflakes of a morning, im drinking coffee at the mo and eating biscuits but i doubt they will help anyway cos prob both full of sugar lol, ill probably just be hyper all night, lets hope anyway

I eat icing also, it will just give you a sugar tummy ache, nothing else... plus it will make you crave more sugar. I am trying to stay away from sugar to make my moods and my body feel better, last night I ate for dinner a half turkey sandwich and a little bit of raw broccoli and carrots and it kinda perked me up a little.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.