Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help having a panic attack shaking so much really can't do this

Please help omg for the last few days I've felt odd and off food but today I've just felt achy and tired through the day day then before bed I ate anyway then I fell asleep about midnight and woke up at 3am (it's 4 now I'm in the uk) with REALLY bad d ache but was so tired drifted back off in and out of sleep now
    I'm up and have worst d ever I'm so scared I feel really sick too omg please help I have ibs and today/yesterday I had a yogurt but it was soya yogurt idk if it was that and this week I ate loads of junk maybe it was that but what if it's a bug I live with my mum and 5 year old sister but ive Been at my bfs all week got back yesterday and my sister had 2 friends round and mum said one of them had been quiet all evening and she was worriRed about her and today she wasn't in school and a lot more werrent so mum asked the teacher and she said 10 pupils were off wit the flu and one with sickness and it was a boy with sickness but then my sister came home today and said a boy in the class was sick and got sent home! What if I have a bug? I can't cope please help my stomach hurts and I have a dry mouth and feel sick and I'm so scared and shaking like mad please please please if I'm sick I want to die

Default Re: Please help having a panic attack shaking so much really can't do this

I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I can't do this had d again my stomach is all gurgley And my mouth is so dry and I know when you're sick you get a really dry mouth please help

Default Re: Please help having a panic attack shaking so much really can't do this

Please help I feel really sick and my mouth is dry and I feel sosossosoo sick I want to be dead now I really can't do this

IM SO SORRY and im sorry I'm mad and have this phobia so bad that I have to post on here every day coz I'm scared but I am SO SCARED right now my stomach hurts omgomg omg please please please please please don't let me be sick I don't wan to die but if Im sick I HAVE to die I've thought it since I was little coz if I'm sick once I can't go through it again would rather be dead please help

And how long after d would I get sickness? Please help me in sorry I'm annoying I'm just so scared

You feel that way now but it will pass! Please try to calm down and get some rest. If you have diarrhea you most likely will not vomit. You would have done it already. Just tell yourself it will be over soon and life will be better tomorrow. Hugs...

Would I have done it already? It's been nearly 40mins since I first had d now but had it again after and then about 5mins ago felt like I needed to go but got there and couldn't! I'm so scared its untrue and feel sick and my stomach hurts I really can't do this I'm sorry I'm annoying and awful but I would rather be dead so bad right now?

Ps but thank you anyway

It's now been one hour since I first had d and its still only been once since then I also had a fizzy drink this evening (well yesterday now) and I never drink fizzy because they trigger off ibs but usually straight away and because I felt fine as I was drinking it I thought I'd be ok maybe it's that too but I'm not saying that incase it's not because I'm terrified beyond terrified it's a bug! Would I have been sick by now? One hour on from the first time? I'm s tired but I don't dare sleep incase I wake up worse

No no no no just been again omg!! It wasn't as bad as the first time but why is it back when I'd just gone nearly an hour without!!!! And how do you tell the difference between ibs and a bug?! I'm so scared!!!!!!!!

Omg please help me! I tried to take my mind off it by watching tv but I started to feel worse so I went to the loo but couldn't go I just have stomach ache and feel really sick with a dry mouth and throat still! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! So scared

Feel really really sick please help

Is there anyone in the house or a friend you could call? It seems like you need someone that can actually get to you to calm you down.

Not really no, nobody understands and everyone will be asleep anyway I text my mum (who's in the next room) she has emet too so she should understand my panic but she haut told me to be quiet and not speak to her until morning coz she was sleeping which I suppose is fair enough IM JUST SCARED AAAGH! And really tired but I can't sleep coz all my memories of being sick are of falling asleep with stomach ache or feelin weird and then waking up and instantly being sick in bed so I can't go to sleep incase that happens! I JUST HATE IT SO MUCH AAAAARGHHHH!!! Btw I am so sorry to everyone on this site about me in general but thank you so much as well!

If going to sleep is what is scaring you, then just stay up, watch some movies or TV, read, and take a nice long nap tomorrow when the anxiety wears off.

I am watching Telly but my mind is still occupied with the fear of being sick/having to have d again! Would I have been sick by now it's been nearly 2 hours !!

Quote Originally Posted by jsb333 View Post
    I am watching Telly but my mind is still occupied with the fear of being sick/having to have d again! Would I have been sick by now it's been nearly 2 hours !!
    Yeah I think if your d* started 2 hours ago you would've v*'d by now if your body needed to! I'm sure you're fine. Your body is probably having d* more than it would naturally because of your anxiety!

Hunnie, calm down...you are making yourself feel ten times worse.

It may be something you ate that sent you to the bathroom. Have you been having any run-ins with fatigue lately? Sometimes being overtired makes you feel like crap.

Take a few deep breaths and keep up with the distractions, you will start feeling better.

I assure you, you aren't gonna die! ((((hugs))))

Hope that you are feeling better today!!! ((hugs))