Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Views Listed

Default Views Listed

I've noticed that Views aren't logging on new threads since the update. It correctly counts replies, but leaves the views at 0.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Views Listed

How come a while ago it used to tell you the exact amount of views the thread had but it doesn't anymore? I always wondered that haha?

Default Re: Views Listed

Are you sure? It seems to be working okay for me. Where are you seeing it not happen?