Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Stupid Stupid Stupid! Help!!!!!

I am such an idiot! I just ate a bit of ice cream them decided to have some doritos. I didnt have any dinner which is not unusual for me. I was fine after the ice cream. Then about 10 minutes later i ate the doritos, right after the doritos i started to feel N. I went to the bathroom and my stomach started making funny noises. Now I am beginning to panic. I am starting to get really n. Its not unusual for me to eat funny combinations of things. Those things as a combo would not normally make me sick. What if i have an SV. I was with my cousin the other day who lives in an area of Japan that has had a bad outbreak of noro. I spent the weekend with him but none of his family was sick. I havent been in japan for almost a year. Could i be more susceptible to stuff? Do you think i have something or is my body just changing and not liking doritos. The N is coming in waves. I feel ok then really N like i might V. I have Zofran, should i take it now before it gets worse? That stuff is my lifevest, i dont want to waste it on anxiety N.

Default Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid! Help!!!!!

i never want to eat again! Why do i have to get N right after i eat something? WHy cant there be some sort of indication of the N coming on so i wont eat. I normally dont eatvery late either cause I am afraid that I will wake up in the middle of the night sick. Tonight I only ate late cause i thought my headache was coming from not having eaten since 2:30p. Thats why i said stupid stupid stupid. I am so dumb for thinking that i could eat something and still have a good night. I have so much to do tomorrow that i have to sleep but i fear waking up in the middle of the night sick.

Default Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid! Help!!!!!

Hey jbsmom
    Are you feeling ok? I'm not sure if the time zone on here is wrong for me.
    Try and keep calm, it's the best thing to do, because getting worked up will make you feel even more nauseous. I've eaten some rubbish today, and I can honestly tell you, I'm feeling exactly the same! If you have to stay up tonight, and it'll make you feel better to know whether you are going to be sick or not, do. But if you need sleep, once you do get to sleep, you'll be so out of it, you won't be able to worry. Try to listen to music, or sip some water, I hope you feel a bit better soon. I think I rambled on in the middle of this, but yeah.
    Feel better, Lacey x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.