Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling unwell.

Default Feeling unwell.

I'm all of a sudden feeling rather nauseated. I feel very fatigued as well. Every month (some time after ovulation) I have a day of nausea, and this will be accompanied by a few episodes of mild diarrhea. I'm unsure as to whether or not it is this. I don't usually feel lethargic, and I haven't felt the urge to use the bathroom. I've taken a Phenergan in case it is something more sinister. I just needed to vent.

Default Re: Feeling unwell.

Hope you feel better soon....did you lose some sleep last night?? Maybe if you did sleep you were more restless than you think....I have days where I feel crappy too but the fatigue can also be from your ovulation. Hang in there!

Maybe you are just tired. Whenever I feel tired I feel unwell (not the point of nausea), but I still feel unwell and gross. I hope you feel better!
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the replies. I'm feeling better - just super drowsy from the Phenergan.

Thank you.