Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT : A friend I made on here was just banned? :S

Hi, Ummm my friend here was just banned Emilyemetophobia? She doesnt get why, she already apologized. She also swore that shed never mention her experience again. She apologized to Lizzo or whoever, & she logs on and finds herself banned. She really liked this website and it helped her emet quite a bit, It really hurt her feelings, She said she wants to be allowed on here, she quickly realized her mistake and tried to fix it but you guys ban her? I thought we wer all suposed to help eachother and not exclude others, Ever heard of forgiving? She wants to be back on here, She promises to never speak of that innsident again or anything negative. Dont get mad at me for this post, I am speaking on her behalf because Im simply trying to help her out shes kind of panicking right now.

Default Re: OT : A friend I made on here was just banned? :S

I think it would be a good idea for you to PM a moderator like Asianeko or Sage for an explanation as to the reasons for her getting banned as they were more serious than the things you are mentioning, they don't ban people lightheartedly here but i don't think its best discussed openly on the boards as it will just open up a whole can of worms. I'm sure the mods will put your mind at rest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

okay thankyoou

I can only imagine what sort of havoc this thread will create.

#TrollProblems
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake x View Post
    I can only imagine what sort of havoc this thread will create.

#TrollProblems
    Plz stop Leave her alone plz.

How did you meet "emilyemetophobia" on here if you joined after she was banned?

Someone close the thread please.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

I don't think that you were banned because of the comment you made, the tiff between you and I was really quite minimal. Disagreements occur between members on IES all the time and they aren't banned for it. The mods don't ban people left right and centre simply for arguments. Arguments are bound to occur, lol.

I didn't even report your post, it may have bothered me for five minutes or so but I forgot about it quickly and moved on.

I think you should address your queries directly to the moderators, Sage, Asianeko, or Harmonygirl.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.