Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Am I sick? A little graphic not much

Hi there.

I am not anxious and I am not worried at all. If I am sick then I am sick. But here is my question:

I had to go to the bathroom today and I was going I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen.
    1 hour and half later I was sitting at my table reading when I had the sharp pains again and I had this urgency to go to the bathroom. It was a strong urgency. So I went. It was a tiny bit watery. Does this sound like a stomach virus? I have no idea. It was just weird! Or does that sound like Diarrhea? My mother in law who is a nurse told me that Diarrhea is watery...Mine was not watery just a little tiny bit. Thanks! I hope this doesn't gross anyone out! I just want to make sure that I am not sick. I am feeling hungry by the way!
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Am I sick? A little graphic not much

It doesn't sound like an sv to me. The fact that your feeling hungry is a positive sign. If it was an sv then you wouldn't be feeling hungry in my experience.

Sometimes, you just need the toilet quick, and its as simple as that :-)

Your mother in law in right too! :-)

Thank you! I have had this happen before. It is quite annoying! Thankful it's not a stomach virus. Thank you for your response.

There is hope:

yeah it is annoying...at least you were near a bathroom! lol :-)

That is funny! My apartment is not that big lol So it's very easy to get to the bathroom!

There is hope: