Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Having a panic attack.. someone please help.

feeling so sick right now i have nausea so bad and a lump in my throat.. i am shaking so bad and I can't stop, I can't sleep. I feel so full and I felt fine at dinner time, burping for relief (suffering form acid reflex) every time i burn i feel little relief but the nausea always comes back along with the shaking. Don't know what to do anymore.. this phobia is ruining my life i'm seriously very terrifed and really sad.

Default Re: Having a panic attack.. someone please help.

Ugh, girl I am having one too! My boyfriend just sat with me while I balled my eyes out because I'm having stomach cramps and I don't know why. It helped when he held me. Maybe you just need a good cry? I would snuggle up with my pillow and give it a try. We just have to remember that if we do need to get s* then we just need to try and relax, and remember it will be over soon!

This sucks because i'm all alone there is no one here to help me and talk me through it. I feel so a lone and like none of my friends understand how I feel. I just want to feel okay and not be nauseated for once. This phobia is controlling me, I'm not controlling it. I don't know what to do anymore.

I am in the exact same position and ill stay up with you and talk you through it if you'd like?

yes please i don't know what to do.

I think theres a chat room on here if you'd like to try that? I'm kind of new to this site

Okay I am in it but my name is just megan and it won't let me change it back to MeganTaylor.. can you see my posts??