Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: App..

Default App..

I think there needs to be an ies phone app...
    LIVE OUT YOUR DREAM TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME.

Default Re: App..

I think that's a fantastic idea!

Completely agree! Although I think I'd be on it 24/7, therefore not only would I rack up my data charges but I'd be so anti-social IRL! but in seriousness, I think it's an awesome idea. There have been times where I've been so panicked, thinking "I need to get on IES." but I haven't been around my computer to do so, or I've been at a friends house and there's no way I'd be using their laptop to post on here because I don't want them to know my panic... therefore, pull out the oh mighty iPod Touch (have done that before, but posting from mobile web isn't very fun)...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

One of us would have to know how to make an app. I am in computer animation and have been thinking about asking one of my more techie friends...its hard to make an app, you need to make it from scratch and know how to code.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

There is already an app called tapatalk or something like that, not sure if it's compatible with this forum or not though.

There is also a free app (on iPhone) called forum runner that says it's compatible with vBulletin forums (which this one is) so you could try that.

I'm no good with making apps and sites.

I don't have internet, only data package, since everything I do is already on the phone.

I was thinking its quick and easy in case you are out and need to make a quick visit.
    LIVE OUT YOUR DREAM TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME.