Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Panicking so much

Jeez my stomach is hurting and I feel like even though I've only just been for a bm* that I'm going to have d*. I've not felt right all day (not been hungry) and have now had a stomach ache most of the evening.

I'm now really battling nausea. Please please please help.

Default Re: Panicking so much

Are you starting to have a panic attack? Maybe thats why you are nauseated?

Sometimes before having diarrhea, you can get a little nauseated, hopefully you will feel better if you go again. Until then, find yourself a good distraction. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Erica - you've been a star replying to me tonight.

Yes I can feel a panic attack, right on the edge of one for definete. I'm just trying to deep breathe and took an anti emetic.

I went to the loo and only went a little and it wasn't even d* but my stomach hurts. It was more sort of mucus-y which I've had for a few days (VERY GROSS, I'm so sorry) but I don't know if that's IBS?

Just need some support and being pathetic right now.

Could be a little mucous...have you had a recent bout with constpation??

Heyy, i'm feeling a bit crappy atm too, my dinner has gone down well. But I just keep telling myself that I get like this ALL the time and am never normally sick so probs won't be.

I'm guesing this might be the same with you? Anxiety really can mess with our bodies, if you feel on the verge of a panic attack that's most likely the cause, calming down is the trick. Don't worry about feeling pathetic, everyone here understands and goes through the same thing as you are now from time to time, it's just how this phobia works and it's not pathetic at all, it's just the way we are wired! Hope you are feeling better now/have calmed down

Thanks to both of you for your responses, I really appreciate it. <3

Last night, I ended up taking Phenergan and it helped me sleep. I definetely think I had some sort of constipation but in a weird way... sort of going but only a little?

Then, today, I had quite bad d*! It came from nowhere. I was walking home, I had had a cup of soya hot chocolate. The I had this horrible cramps and had really quite bad d*. I felt n* afterwards and the pain did subside so I managed some beans on toast.

I'm so confused though. I don't get why my body is so up and down. It's seriously lowering my moods, which in turn sets off everything else, and I feel completely stuck in a rut.

I keep hearing about bugs going around as well, and it's not helping. I just want the pain of everything to go away. I feel lame.