Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default What test is worst: Strep Test or Influenza Test?

I saw a post related to strep throat on here. I was reading about how people thought the swab test is uncomfortable. Personally, I have had the swab test done and the influenza test.

Swab test:

They stick a swab and swab the back of your throat.

Influenza test:

They stick a small swab up your nose very far back (might go to the back of the throat).

My question is: What type is worse? Have you experienced any of these tests? What one do you think is the most uncomfortable? I thought this post would be fun to see what people think!

I think the influenza test is the worst. I had it done once, and I hated it with a passion! It made my nose burn and it felt very weird.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: What test is worst: Strep Test or Influenza Test?

i had the strept test done once bad in like 4th grade and i dont even remember gagging. they wanted to test for strept last year when i obviously didnt have it and i refused the test. influenza test sounds icky and would make you sneeze.
    "Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul."
    -Max Ehrmann