Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hey peeps!

Hybrid View

Hi guys!

Boy, have I missed you these past couple of months when I've not had internet access...

I'm not having a great time at the moment due to uni....4 essays in tomorrow and 1 not finished plus an exam tomoorw, wed and fri!!!!!!!!

Roll on the weekend when I can sleep....

To make matters worse I've got a cold and have been struggling to sleep....emet seems to be the last thing on my mind every night... I know its cos I'm stressed and all but its affecting my sleep...I can't wait till I have some time to myslef to sort emet out - It's being a pain! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I try to relax before bed - put on some soothing music and try to fall asleep to it but emet is there - gnawing away at my thoughts -my mindkeep replaying a v* incident, too and I feel like I can't escape from it...I seriously hope that come the weekend I'll be able to get some proper sleep (more than 5 hours!) and feel a lot happier and have lost my cold...

Chin up chook! lol!

Sorry for the vent - its been one of those days,

Love you all! x

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

aww.... heya Chloe nice to hear from you!

good luck with ur uni exams! really hope this week goes smoothly for you and you can have a relaxing weekend.

only thing i can suggest is maybe u can try going to sleep with the TV on instead? gives u something to visually watch... instead of the v* scene gonig around ur head....

but as u said... chin up! =P (am liking the positive attitude)

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Chloe,

good luck with those exams! We will def have to do lunch once thats all out of the way and ur feeling much better!!

I know youll get thro this tho - ur strong!

u know im online all day if u need to chat [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Ems xx

Today's exam went ok actually....was quite surprised about it...felt really rough after tho - paracetamol was wearing off I think! lol!

I'm so glad we have 10 mins reading time where we're not allowed to put pen to paper cos before the exam started a girl said that she wasn't very well and so may have to leave the room...I spent those 10 mins talking myself out of a panic! I did it tho [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]no panic...guess I had other things to worry about and a situation never arose where she had to run out the room.

so glad today is over!

Jen - hows things with you? Thanks for the 'smooth' wishes

Em - lunch is def on the cards!! lol! Will let you know when I'm down on College Green - am up in Lockleaze some of the time, too....Have no idea what the timetable is like....

Catch up soon, guys!

XxxX[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Anyway - 1 down 2 to go!

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

<div style="text-align: center;">CHLOE!! *runs with arms open* I'VE MISSED YOU HUNN!</span>

</div>
    <div style="text-align: center;">[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/A74_welcome.gif[/img]

Welcome home =)

It's good to have you back.</font>

[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]

</div>