Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

They said

<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV>

HI Hannah
    sorry I haven't got back to you sooner! Hope you're well.
    We would love to talk to you about your phobia still - would you be available for a chat on the phone at all? If you are, it would be great to talk to you maybe today or tomorrow. We'd like to run a piece abotu it in Sneak, so we'd need to take some pictures of you if that's OK. Also, if you could give me some more details of your phobia and what it prevents you from doing, how it makes you feel, that would be brilliant. But if you want to email me your number then maybe we can have a chat about it. We would pay you, of course, for speaking to us.

Look forward to hearing from you
    Laura x </DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

.................... blank face............................

did i miss something?!

who's talking to you?!

how did they get in touch?!

sounds exciting whatever it is!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh yeah I forgot hat I said, well I said it would be great, I gave them my number and asked for them to use a modelinstead of a picture of me because I don't want people to know its me. Shes going to call today or tomorrow, I'm so scared!

Ok, so I wrote to sneak a while ago because I saw lots of people writing in about emet, so I emailed tem to tell them about it, and they replied saying thank for the info would you like to appear in sneak and tell us about your phobia, i said yes and they just emailed back today saying that they're phoning today or tomorrow!

oooooooooo!!

sneak... hvent actually heard of it...well it's ringing a bell but i've never seen it...

still, that sounds fab!! go Hannah [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you! I'm so nervous though.

Oh my gosh, one of the sneak people just called me, not for the proper story, just to find out my age and ask a bit about it. It turns out I kinda need to send a photo, I'll send one that doesn't look alot like me. And shes going to call again tomorrow at 10am. I'm so nervous!

Good luck with the interview!!! You'll do fine. Contratulations. What is Sneak? I've never heard of it.

why do you NEED to send a photo? the model idea sounded OK.... thats what they usually do in those magazines isnt it??

i'll be thinking of you 2morro at 10AM!

Jen xxx

MSN:

Omg yay! That's great, dont worry you'll be fine!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

They just phoned! I talked for about 45 minutes about school and going out and stuff. I mentioned this website, and screenit. I hope it all turns out ok.

i'm sure it will be great. are they going to tell you when it's out?! remember to tell us! ;-)

Jen xxx

MSN:

Hehe when its in the magazine. Do you think you could post the article? hehe=D
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

WOW! that's awesome!!!!! Way to go Hannah!!! You will defianitely need to post this article when it is published, because I want to read it! Thanks for making our voices heard! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Danielle

Yeha! Yeah remember and let us know when it's out. I'll go and buy a copy definately!

Well done

xx
    No Fear

GAH!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SENDING A PHOTOGRAPHER TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!! AND ITS GOING TO BE A TWO PAGE SPREAD, DID I MEnTION PEPLE ARE COMING TOMORROW????

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!

I hope the emets who read it appreciate this! lol

we wil appreciate it for sure...

good luck!

Jen xxx

MSN:

Wow this is amazing-truly what magazine is it for?

Ok so theycame they took photos and they left. I say they, it was just one guy, quite old and very nice.Took a tonne of photos though, some of me by a tree, some in a chair, some next to the tv (???) I looked like a potato in alot of them, the tree ones were best though. I wasn't allowed to smile though! He told me to look suitable miserable. That wasn't the point of the article, the point was that I have this phobia, and yeah it sucks, but I'm getting on with my life and so can you. Oh well, should be out in a couple of weeks they said. Im nervous!

Hannah - you have to let us knwo when it is published - i REALLY wanna get a copy of the mag!

well done babe
    ems x

aww u werent even allowed to pose how u wanted to?? gah.. just cos we're emets don't mean we cant smile.. pfft. whatever.

glad it went ok

plz keep reminding me to buy it wen its out! lol

Jen xxx

MSN:

Hannah that is wonderful! The best of luck to you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That is awesome! Good for you Hannah!

It's in Sneak right...I can't get Sneak over here, do you think someone could post the article when it comes out? I really want to read it!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

It's in Sneak right...I can't get Sneak over here, do you think someone could post the article when it comes out? I really want to read it!
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post it word for word cos of copyright, but I could give a general idea.

well i will buy it and try and get it on here some how if thats ok with you hannah

Hopefully, we can get some copies sent to us here in the US?
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

hannah, you heard when it's out for sale yet?

Hey!! Wow that sounds fantastic! i am in the uk,,,,,when is it due to come out??!?!?!?