Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default In need of some friends....

Hi everyone, I'm on here a lot and usually just lurk around and read posts but I would really like to make some friends on here and make friends with people who understand what I go through. Add me on fb http://m.facebook.com/#!/Michellenuk...ser=1356390124

Send me a message and let me know your from here and let's chat

Default Re: In need of some friends....

I'm not on facebook unfortunately =( It caused me a lot of problems. But on a happier note, your bracelet is ready!!! I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if it went through?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I tried the link you put on her for facebook but it isn't working. Try me...I would love some emet friends. My name is Danielle Myers in Westminster, CO...it wouldnt let me put a link

The link isn't working for me either, you're welcome to add me; Mily Conquest in Luton.
    I'm guilty of being innocent
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lurker! I think we're already friends on Facebook. Lol.
    Life is a wonderful ride.