Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Trying to stay calm/Venting

I know a lot of people have been getting sick lately, and living on a college campus in a dorm, does not make it any easier. Not only do I worry about myself, I worry about my roommates having something too. We have a bathroom that's only shared by us 4, not an entire floor of people, which makes it a little better but if someone gets sick, I'm trapped.
    My roommates going to bed early tonight. Like 9:00 early, but she did get only 2 hours of sleep and then a 4 hour nap...I suppose it's just being tired, but something inside of me is still worried. I feel a little queasy myself but idk...praying that it will go away soon...tomorrow's Valentine's Day, and I can't really afford to miss any school considering they just adopted this new policy where if you're absent more than 3 days, your grade drops by one letter and if you miss 7, it's an automatic withdrawl or an F. This only makes more sick people come in
    Just needed to vent to get all that out :/
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Default Re: Trying to stay calm/Venting

Uggg...I give you credit, I only made in the dorm a week and I went back home..lol. I hate attendence policcies too I am so sorry you are feeling so anxious, but I get it!