Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! Panicking!!!!

Omgosh! I just woke up, its 2:50am here in Tokyo. I think i woke up cause we had an earthquake but i noticed my stomach making funky noises. I was fine when i went to bed about 40 minutes ago but why would i wake up to my stomach making noises and then i had to pass some gas. My stomach feels a bit queasy but I am not sure if its from me freaking out or if its sick. I hate waking in the middle of the night cause i am always afraid its cause i am sick. Do you think i woke up cause of the earthquake and my stomach is just trying to digest the piece of cake i ate around midnight? Its not making as many noises now.

Default Re: Help! Panicking!!!!

Please someone I hope you are out there! I am really starting to freak out cause I think I am beginning to feel the need to D. I hope not! PLease Please pLease someone talk to me!

laid back down and it started making noises again. Oh and I got hiccups out of nowhere earlier this evening.

Ok so i just ook my zofran just in case. I dont want to go downstairs and go potty cause i think it might happen. I know i need to let it take affect first right? AWill someone please help me!

Why do you think it should happen?
    have you had such situation before?
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a fear of being in the bathroom when i feel like this cause I think being in there will trigger it. I took my zofran and went back to sleep but then i just woke up again and my stomach still hurts. It feels a bit bloated and i have to pee for sure. I am still afraid to go downstairs.

ok oi just went to pee, so at least thats not a problem anymore.

Im sure it was the earthquake that woke you up. That probably triggered a panic attack which in turn led you to feeling this way. If you were going to have d* Im sure it would have happened by now. I too hate being in the bathroom when Im feeling like Im about to v*, like you I think it will trigger it. I know its crazy but thats just another little gem that emet has cursed me with!!!

Sorry I'm a bit late for the post. I hope you are feeling better. You are in Tokyo? As in Japan? If so, you flew? You went out of the country? (I see that you are listed as United States in your profile) Wow! I have difficulty leaving my state. I do good to even leave town. Emet stops me from doing that. I hope it was just your tummy doing it's regular digesting. I know my stomach "talks" sometimes after I eat. I went to the store tonight and had to take a Xanax. There were All these people with their kids and the only thing I could think of was how many of them had a sv. I helped one kid get a shopping cart unstuck. I used a wipe to touch the cart. He did not. Then I noticed that he had on a karate outfit like my son's. Yup he takes classes with my child. So now I'm worrying about if he is going to pick up a virus from the shopping cart and take it to karate class and if my son is going to partner for sparring with this Kid and then catch it... UGH!!! I hate the way my brain works about this....

you could've just had your stomach alarmed from the earthquake and also digesting the cake...when I feel somethin has layed on my stomach, I usually prop myself up and try and sleep that way...it usually helps. Hope you are feeling better.