Ever since I had my daughter, (October 2nd 2011), my anxiety over this has gotten like 1000X worse. I had to v* twice when I was pregnant and I'm pretty sure it heightened my fear. Somehow I've literally been worrying myself sick. I feel anxious and queasy all the time but today it went over the top. It started while my boyfriend and I were picking his son up from school. All of the sudden I felt a weird phlegmy feeling in my throat and my pulse just soared. I totally freaked out. When we got the grocery store, I booked it to the soda machines and then to the bathroom. I felt soooo nauseated and like it was right there. I was freaking out and kept asking my boyfriend if he thought I looked sick. I was having a complete panic attack but with good reason. To me, it came out of nowhere. But I've worrying everyday about getting sick, for months. And after we got home, I took a Metoclopram and laid down on the couch. Napped for a while, then slowly felt better within like two hours. It MAY have been something I ate but I only had chocolate chip pancakes and some frozen precooked chicken pieces for lunch. How can I control this??? Medicine is the only thing I can think of.... unless it was the food...i just don't know. Any advice??