Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What are my chances? Scared...

I'm a waitress at restaurant and one of my friends there is pregnant. She has had bad morning sickness. On Tuesday and Wednesday she left her other job early because she was v*. I thought nothing of it since I know she has been sick a lot. On Wednesday she brought in fruit from home and I shared some with her. Then yesterday she called out of work at our job. I texted her to make sure she was okay because we are good friends, she told me she think she has a sv* because now her 5 year old is sick too. I felt okay yesterday but today my stomach hurts and I'm having loose bm* I'm a little bit n* and I have work in a hour and I'm nervous to go. What do you think my chances of getting s* are?

Default Re: What are my chances? Scared...

It depends on how well she washed her hands before you shared food with her. Have you been worrying about it a lot? That could be why you are having symptoms. Try to relax and feel it out. I hope you aren't sick