Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default some quick help with food!

Hiya so I ate these yummy noodles last night but didnt finish them. The noodle box they were given to me in is sealed and on my kitchen desktop, they never went to the fridge. Can I reheat them today in the microwave and be okay?
    Thanks!xx

Default Re: some quick help with food!

I wouldn't. You shouldn't eat perishable food that's been sitting out at room temp overnight. Rice and pasta are two of the worst things to leave out.

I wouldn't either.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wouldn't eat it. Then again, my friends leave pizza out all night, then the next morning eat it for breakfast. They've never gotten sick. So, Iunno! Probably better safe than sorry.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

Do not eat food that has been left out for more than 2 hours at room temperature. It grows Staph on it and that can cause some nasty food poisoning.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:

i wouldnt eat anything left out over night unless you dont have to refrigerate it
    "Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul."
    -Max Ehrmann