Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oh no!

Default Oh no!

Oh no!

Went to my volunteering job this morning with a bad cold, came home hoping to chill out, got back and my sister was in bed, went into her room to ask her if she was okay she said 'No ive been being sick all morning'

Oh god, I touched your door handle, in such a panic!

Default Re: Oh no!

Hey! I'm sorry to hear about your sister Did you wash your hands after touching her door handle? Do you know what bathroom she got sick in? Just because she is sick doesn't mean you will get it. If possible, use a different bathroom than her. If not, bleach the restroom. Remove your toothbrush, and don't use shared towels. As long as you wash your hands before eating and putting them in your mouth, you can avoid this!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

We only have one bathroom in this house, its horrible. Im in such a panic today.

Thing is, she v* about 4/5 times, got in bed had a sleep for about 30mins then said she felt better just had a headache, she went out for an hour or so, then ate a HUGE plate of noodles, saying 'I dont know if this will stay down' or 'I dunno if its just because I havent eaten for days' she didnt have d* and was okay after she ate, she is 100% today :S

That's very odd how she didn't get sick after eating all that!!

i know, part of me is wondering if it was a sv* :S