Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out re exposure and need help

My phobia is getting worse and I'm so stressed tonight, not sure anymore if I am reacting normally. Friend's toddler v* while in her arms as I was saying goodbye to her this afternoon and some went on my boots and bottom of my jeans. Got home, put jeans on hot wash changed all clothes, bleached boots, washed hands thoroughly and hoped I was ok. But while I was cleaning up I licked my lips and now convinced I have caught it from v* particles when toddler v*

Texted my friend and toddler has v* on and off for last few days/weeks she says and she thought it was due to a cold he's had but now isn't sure. So does this sound like sv or noro? I just hate the whole waiting period and I can't concentrate on anything. How likely is it that I've got noro?

Default Re: Freaking out re exposure and need help

First off licking your lips is not going to make you catch, if you touched the v* then put your fingers on your lips and then licked them that's a differemt story.. this doesn't sound like a sv* its been going on to long.. sounds like it might even be acid reflux or maybe lactose and tolerant.

I really think you will be fine. Young kids get sick a lot for many different reasons. Unless the kid was getting sick consistently for several hours in a row its probably something else most likely related to a food allergy or just not eating properly. This happened to my sister for several months when she was young until we found out she was become lactose intolerant, as well as a cousin of mine who is allergic to many things.

If her kid has been sick that long she needs to take the poor thing to the dr. But I highly doubt it is a sv* and I think you will be ok! Try not to stress!