Hello. I'm Lauren, 19, and I just recently started dating someone about a little less than 2 months ago. We've been friends for about a year though now, and he's always known about my anxiety, but he never really understood the whole phobia part. Lately my panic/anxiety attacks have been happening very frequently. One of my biggest things with this phobia is that I tend to feel nauseous or have an upset stomach a lot because that's just how this phobia works, and then of course that sends me into a downward spiral of panic again, and it's a never ending cycle, it seems. My boyfriend is so helpful and caring with this phobia, and I know he wants to help and be there for me as much as possible, but I almost feel as though this is going to get very old for him very quick. He likes to eat out a lot, and although I do go out with him a lot, I barely ever eat. I am complaining of a stomach ache like half the time we are together, and I feel like I'm almost too much of a burden. I don't drink because of this, so I never go to parties with him in case someone gets sick at the party, and I just avoid a lot of places/situations because of this and I feel like it's going to end up holding him back. I don't think that it's fair. I know he really cares for me and would like to make this work, and is serious about our relationship, but I don't feel like he deserves to be put through this constant crap that I'm dealing with. Eventually it's going to get old, and by that time I will probably like him even more and I'm afraid it will be even harder to let go of the relationship. Should I end things with him because of this? Or should I just let him know how I'm feeling and that I don't want to become a burden? I know his response is going to be something like: "You would never be a burden to me, I would do anything for you", but still, I feel horrible constantly putting him through this. It's so hard being in a relationship with this phobia. But I do care for him. I don't know what to do.