Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Sorry another panic post

I hate to bug. I just have no one to turn to. I'm feeling really off right now and I'm starting to panic. I wasn't really hungry all day but my son wanted a breakfast sandwich from jack in the box so I went there. I got me one too figuring it was pretty late in the day and I haven't eaten. So I ate part of it and my stomach started to turn so I quit eating it. Then a little while later I had some chocolate cake my grandma brought over yesterday. But right now I feel overstuffed like I ate too much and I feel a little sick to my stomach. I'm completely freaked out. I know I didn't eat that much. So could I be sick? I hope not. I feel horrible.

Default Re: Sorry another panic post

I hope you'll be fine too. Too much chocolate makes me feel icky too, but I think it just has to do with me probably having a low lactose intolerance. My best advice would be to try to sleep it off or take some antacid or Pepto-bismol tablets, unfortunately my arsenal of remedies/make better-ers, is that big yet. Feel better!

If the only things you have eaten today are fast food and chocolate cake, then I'm pretty sure you are fine! Your stomach is just upset cause all you've really had today is grease and sugar. I always eat pizza and/or cheese all day (I can't resist cheese) but then my stomach feels upset and I can get nauseous. I would try to eat some toast or an english muffin, either plain or with jam or peanut butter. I think you will feel better! I also agree with silent, take gas-x or pepto and then just try and drift off. You'll feel better tomorrow!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Well I made it through another night. Things always seem to be worse for me at night. I talked to my dad and he kinda calmed me down. He says I'm just one little person that takes in everything and that I feel alone. And the one person who was always there for me (my mom) is no longer here. Plus all my marital problems I've been going through. Maybe I'll feel better when I'm on my own.

Aw your dad sounds lovely!! Glad to hear you're feeling better, and Im sure all the stress you're under isnt helping.