Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default need fast help please!!!

I'm exhausted. My daughter woke up half an hour after I went to bed...she is still awake now at 4am. She v* an hour ago...it was a lot. I'm losing it. I had to clean it up. I've washed my hands so many times, sprayed everything with bleach, used clorox wipes, etc. My panic is in full swing. I feel n*, stomach rumbling, hot, shaky, hard to breathe. My daughter is only 18 months...I can't just leave her with a bucket and tell her to call if she needs me. What else can I do to know ive done everything I can to kill germs, keep them away from me, etc? Also, she is getting over a cold. Her v* was a lot of snot. Very clear. She had spaghetti o's for dinner. If it was a bug instead of an upset snot tummy, she would have v* orange right? I'm terrified right now! I feel like such a horrible parent not wanting to be there for my own child in her time of need but i just want to run away until its done.

Default Re: need fast help please!!!

Ok, with my experience from my daughter colds and mucus on babies tummies can induce v* I am pretty certain its that and not an sv. You are doing so so well to get through this. Infact you might find she feels better now she has got rid of the mucus - Has she had a cough at all? x

all of my babies have v from mucous. happens every time. did she go back to sleep? how many times has she v? and did she keep food down after v?

She only v* the one time...ate the entire pantry against my better judgement and kept ut all down. Amidst the panic, I was hoping that's all it was. Sh...the mucus. She has had a very wet cough for days now so I'm not suprused her belly was full and needed to get it out. I just wish i didn't freak out like I do. She never did go back to sleep ...she's a little party animal, Lol, but my anxiety is subsiding and we are both about to nap. Thank you for the reassurance. I am so, so happy I found this site. It is the light in the darkness on nights like last night thank you!

Glad she and YOU are starting to feel better!!!

oh yea momma, id say no sv, just that yucky snot making too much chaos in her belly!!! glad to hear she is eating and happy girl

You all are amazing. im so glad we can all come together and support eachother