Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default is it possible to have a sv without a temperature?

Last week I was`nt feeling 100 per cent, I had mild nausea, for which I took some Motillium & that worked fine. I also had a great deal of heartburn & took meds for that too. I`m just wondering if I could have been infected with a bug & not had the classic symptoms.

Default Re: is it possible to have a sv without a temperature?

A fever isnt always present with a sv. Myself, my parents, sister, husband and children have never had a temp with it. Hard to say if it was a bug or not, but i sometimes feel like that if i am over tired x

One of my compulsions is temp taking, and I later came to know it's rare with a sv. Maybe after words you can have one,,,,
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Your symptoms don't sound as those of a sv*
    As to your question, with my last sv* I didn't have any temperature or even d*. Only v* and weakness.
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.