Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ouiji board now I want to know if anyone here has had there Tarrot Cards read by a reader?? I had mine done and I am really curious who believes in this? I had a great read but of course my sister is like that stuff doesn't come true! Nothing like bursting my bubble!!

I strongly believe in things relating to Paranormal world. I own tarrot
    cards and ouiji board, and I have gone to sevel physchics to get a
    reading done, which only confirms my belief in the subject. I find it a
    very powerful and correct experience, and do not doubt it for a minute
    in its accuracy. I know that Miriam (mbs730 or some different
    number, lol) does charts (she created one for me) and is beginning a
    side bussiness to do so. Maybe contact her? If you wish, PM me for her
    email address if you don't already have it. Take care, Laura

Thats ok Laura. When the guy did my cards it was amazing and the one thing that he suggested looks as if it is coming true, in a way scares the hell out of me.

Thanks Laura

I have no idea about those. Sorry!

Thats ok Debbie. Well if it comes true than I will be going back!

I am not a believer in those. It's all based on generalizations.
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

I'm just curious to know what he told you thats suppose to happen real soon???

Curious me!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I have it on tape which is good! I have 3 people with me, my grandma, grandpa and I have no idea who the other woman is. There is someone who I have helped and this person will be having problems, I have to back off because this person may bring me down to- I have a feeling who it is. In the summer he said there will be good news about a pregnancy, he asked if I want more kids? Umm NO, my tubes are tied and he said they can untie and I said NOT MINE!! so its either my sister who just had a baby in March, my SIL who I doubt very much or my mother which is a no. Maybe it is my sister who had the baby, but i did call her in Ottawa and told her to make sure she uses protection!! He said in the next month he sees me having a job that it will bring in extra money. Or doing something by myself. He said that by the summer/fall there will be changes that will make me happy. He said that there was a incident with a family member that could have gotten worse, that he didn't do it intentially but could have been worse. I think that is my brother at CHristmas time when he brought the kids over with the flu! He said in Dec. over the holidays I will have it again with him and this time I will be speaking my mind. He said that I am the type of person who takes it and takes it and than I explode! So true, I am like a volcano erupting. He said he sees luggage, that I will be traveling somewhere to the U.S. I will be getting a phone call from a friend or relative from the states and will visit for a bit, he said this is great news. MaybeI will be coming to the states to visit Debbie!! I cant really see myself travelling with this phobia? my kids will be fine. Justin will do great in college and in 5 years will have the job he wants. All good things about him and Tyler, not so worried there. I will learn not to let people walk all over me, that I will be standing up for myself more often and I will be in control. 2006 more travelling, buying a house finally feeling more comfortable. That is some of the stuff he said. Now my friend own a pizza store downtown and I help her out friday and saturday nights, she called me last night and told me that she wants to get a job and for me to work at the store for her!!! I would like to do that but I can't, not with this phobia. What happens if i have a panic attack? CLose the store. I dont know.....

As I think about running the store and I must say I have never done anything like that before, I don't know how I would do. Maybe I should tell her that when she is opened on Sunday that I will come down she can sit and watch tv in the back and let me do it all, that way if I need help she is there, and see how it goes and just keep doing that. I don't know. She knows about my phobia so there is no surprize there. I don't know what to do.

Maybe you will come see me? That would be great. I hope its true[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. I was thinking about that today...wishing we could meet!

You never know!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I know you were the first person that I thought of Debbie!! Although I really can't see me travelling but I guess you never know. Now last night I was helping out at the store and my friend came back from getting me a tea and was telling me that she was talking to the person who she wants to work for and she may be working for him on Monday or next Monday, she is all excited and I am not!! I am scared. There is so much involved and I am so scared that I will screw it up. She said she has faith me and that I will do fine but I don't know. Its funny how people have faith in you meanwhile I don't have faith in myself. It becomes so busy in that store and than what happens if I have a panic attack what would I do then? I can't close the store. Oh I don't know what to do?

Ok well it looks as if she will be getting a job and I am scared. She has so much faith in me, I just wish I have that much faith in myself! Her pizza store got broken in to. What a mess. We know who did it so its just waiting for the cops to pick the ******* up. I have a lot of thinking to do. I am being very honest of what I am afraid about, so who knows. What a decision![img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]