Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Laxative question!

Ok this past Saturday night my 4 year old was up v. I cleaned and bleached everything and sprayed Lysol. I have a problem going to the bathroom so I started to take ex lax last night. I took 2 pills and my anxiety meds before bed. I woke up and about 10 hours after I took it I started going to the bathroom. My stomach hurts and as soon as I eat it goes right through me. I want to know if you guys think I am sick or is it just the laxative?

Default Re: Laxative question!

hmm. are you having any other symptoms? i definitely feel that the laxatives would of done something to your stomach to make that happen. I don't think your sick, at least based on the information.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

No other symptoms. Then I started thinking it is a mix of the laxatives and anxiety from this past weekend.

thats what id say
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Thanks! Just feeling a little paranoid since my daughter was just sick.

I have to be very careful with laxatives. I can't take anything else other than Miralax or I will have bad cramping!!!!

I have taken ducolax before and was fine but I took exlax and it says max strength so I will never take that again!

Good idea! If you have issues, you should look at Miralax!!! I LOVE that stuff! And it mixes with everything hot and cold drinks and doesn't taste like anything! I LOVE it! When I get going on Zofran, I have to take it cause it will cause me to be blocked up!