Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: am i doomed?

Threaded View

Exclamation am i doomed?

So I went to work today kind of feeling better. It was beautiful weather, Thurday night which means party in college, and i had my room to myself this weekend with only one class left to make it through tomorrow. I just saw the person i work with yesterday and they seemed fine but today as i went they seemed okay. We unpacked everything, got set up, and i ate some chips. I used hand sanitizer out of habit before the chips but then they told me not to sit so close because they were getting sick. We touched some of the same things and i ate the chips. I only know one sickness going around right now. Could this be it?
    UPDATE: One of my roommates just said she wasn't feeling good today. I am freaking out. If I wake up to her v* in the middle of the night I am going to lose it. I can't handle this anymore. I can't stand living with this fear anymore. It is so horrible :'(
    Am i doomed to get it now because we're in such close quarters and everything? Freaking out
    Last edited by BabyAsh; 02-23-2012 at 06:53 PM.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."