Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: CSI

I don't know if anyone watched CSI (Las Vegas) last night, but there was a *v* scene toward the end of the show. I didn't see it coming at all and was very shocked. It didn't last but a second or two and I immediately covered my eyes and ears. I've noticed they often have *v* scenes and that is unfortunate because it is one of my favorite shows.

Needless to say, I had a nightmare about *v* last night. I actually hadn't had one in a long time.

I hate this phobia!

Jess

OH MY GOD JESS... I saw that show, that was so unexpected!! Here I am watching it and than the kids yacks. Holy smokes that caught my attention to leave the room!! I can replay that scene in my mind!

I saw it too. Nasty. I looked away. But really the blood and gore bother me more about that show than the v* scene last night. Probably strange sounding from an emet. It was gross and out of the blue though. It's kinda funny though if you think what if the cop guy had been emet, he would have run out screaming LOL!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Yeah that would have been funny, Simplyme. Blood and gore doesn't bother me one bit, but that *v* scene really turned my stomach!

Jess

I Love CSI, particularly the Miama version with Horatio - he's a
    legend!!! Didn't see the v scene, but i am imagine it was quite
    graphic!! They have some pretty gruesome stuff on there sometimes!

I dont watch it. I hear so much about it, maybe I should.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I watch all the CSI's. They are awesome.. There is a guy who orders pizza where I help out and he is a Homicide Detective around Toronto and he said that he wished that his job was that simple like the shows. He tells us stories that would curl your toes. Blood and gore doesn't bother me its the puking that sends me over the edge!

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]puking

Puking I dont like, anything else it doesnt bother me too much.

I am the same way Rhonda. Blood and gore doesn't bother me at all, but you let someone start *v* and I'm outta there!

Jess