Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling iffy again

I didn't sleep great last night. Got 4/5 hours, had to get up early. Ate breakfast much earlier than usual (cereal) and had big break before lunch. Had a fairly biggish lunch chips, ham, beans then went to sleep and suffered a big of indigestion and took a tablet which helped a bit. Exercised in the afternoon but couldn't work up an appetite for dinner, so had very little to eat ( almost nothing), had a cereal bar since but stomch/ gut felt bad so nothing else. Just went to toilet and still feeling grumbly. Could this be caused by lack of sleep/food? Am i going nuts, terrified of v* and i find when i think about it/ picture it happening i feel more likely to. Is this normal for emet?

Default Re: Feeling iffy again

I think it is a mixture of little sleep and the food. I know when I get my indigestion, I don't feel right for HOURS afterwards. Probably if I calmed myself down, it would go away quicker, but I always freak out at well. Hang in there!!! You will be fine!

Thanks Jelly . I am feeling a bit better already, I wish I could see the pain for what it is, not keep panicking and worrying about what might ( but never actually does) happen.

Oh don't you worry, I am going through that right now!!! I had an "attack" that caused me to freak out and take my Zofran (when all it was bad heart burn). Well, Zofran always gets me blocked up for a day. Well, that day was yesterday. I didn't sleep but 5 hours last night, had to get early as well, then go to lunch with my parents (I work second shift, so I got up at 10:30 and met them for 11:45). I couldn't eat. I tried a few bits and it just wasn't happening. I knew that it was because my system hadn't woken up yet and I didn't get much sleep AND I was out to eat for Chinese....then about two hours later, I felt better and I was HUNGRY! Good day shopping and then came to work. I ended up using the bathroom and rather had to "work" at my BM (sorry if TMI) but I went. Felt off afterwards, but I could ignore it. Then I got hungry again. So, for dinner, what do I have? The Chinese food that I couldn't eat this morning. So here I am, feeling rather full, not n* or anything, just not feeling well. Probably it is just because I didn't go at all yesterday, having not enough sleep, trying to eat too early, really having to push with my BM and then eating greasy...ugh!

I can tell you from experience that when I don't sleep well, my stomach is not good for that day.