Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Haven't been 100% for about a week now...

Hello,

About a week ago I started to get very shaky and nervous and I assumed this was just anxiety.
    I wasn't able to eat dinner which is one meal I never skip due to emet as it a family meal and I
    kind of have to. I felt extremely faint and just went to bed where I panicked for about an hour
    and really felt like I was going to v*. It was very real. I managed to go to sleep and wake up
    feeling better but still faint and very tired. I spent the day on the couch watching tv, resting,
    eating only toast and keeping up my fluids. I had lost my appetite. I was back to normal the day after and thought
    everything was fine. But the past few days I've been getting that feeling again and I don't know
    if it is anxiety or not. I get really hungry and eat and then I regret eating and feel horrible.
    I just wish that everything could be okay. I don't know what's going on and I just want to feel
    normal, energised, healthy and happy.

I hope you are all doing well. God Bless x

Default Re: Haven't been 100% for about a week now...

I am sorry that you haven't been feeling good. I go through that probably twice a year...where my stomach will growl, but I get the feeling that if I eat, i will v*.

I just want to let you know that you aren't alone

Default Re: Haven't been 100% for about a week now...

I would say it is prob the anxiety. My anxiety can get where I am hungry, but I dont want to eat, sleep, nothing. I feel strange and out of it because I just keep thinking about it. The weakness can be from lack of eating.