Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default V* in a computer game

Do any of you play computer games where there is V*? I feel my phobia is extreme but you know what's funny and kind of sick about myself? I play Sims2 and I like to get all the women pregnant(maybe making up for myself not being able to have kids) and then, in the game, there's a day where they have morning sickness and they rush to the toilet and v*. I always want to watch this for some reason. Sick, I know. But it doesn't scare me or make me anxious. It's more entertaining. Maybe it's my brain wanting to recover and so this is all it can handle right now. I don't know. That just occured to me that I'm actually entertained by my game doing this(if it were more realistic I'd be grossed out) and I just wanted to share that with everyone.

I find it strange and funny about myself.

Default Re: V* in a computer game

I play Sims 3 and it doesn't bother me either. Odd, right? Sometimes I do watch them but not on purpose.

There's a game where the character can drink alcohol until he vomits, and eat rotten food until he's sick as well, and my ex used to play that game all the time. It kind of bothered me, but... not enough for me to really freak out. I do play the Sims 3 and the vomit on that doesn't bother me in the slightest, I get really excited when my sims are pregnant, stupidly enough. I hope I'm not the only one who is like that :P
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahah I looked at this title and was gonna respond cause I've played all the sims and yes, the women do throw up when pregnant or when anybody has food poisoning. I like to watch it also. It's just not very gross on there, and idk, I feel sort of triumphant when I do watch it. Like haha fuck you phobia!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yeah, the Sims throwing up never bothered me. Dunno why. Usually I cheat though, and I get rid of the moodlets that make them sick because they could be more productive, XD!

KaydeeJayde what is that game you mention your ex playing??? I've never heard of such a thing..

Black and White/Black and White 2 have a thing where if your Creature (you play, essentially, a deity who has a Creature to do your will... you can have a cow, a lion, a monkey etc) eats his own poo (which for some reason he will do until you teach him not to) he will vomit. It doesn't bother me - maybe just because animals vomiting in general doesn't bother me? Who knows.

I haven't played a game where it's realistic. In World of Warcraft it's wicked fake, and the sound is wicked fake too. Doesn't bug me at all!

You may find these links helpful!

@asianeko are you from Boston by any chance? (I only say this because you use the word "wicked.")

Quote Originally Posted by summerdazies View Post
    @asianeko are you from Boston by any chance? (I only say this because you use the word "wicked.")
    Everyone assumes it's just Boston! Totally close though, I live in New Hampshire. It's really a whole New England thing, not just Boston :P

I play the sims sometimes and it doesnt bother me that much when theyre sick. On T.V. however, I do mind it lol. In public don't even ask lol.

Summerdazies - It's called Dead Island I think. It's a zombie game. I like watching the game otherwise, but the vomiting really put me off >_>

Could you be thinking of fallout new vegas? there is some in there, so I never actually go to vegas at night... all daytime missions in there! Also, supposedly there is an achievement where if you drink enough you v*.... and I have heard other things in the game make that happen too. I still play it, love that game! Also, left 4 dead has some really bad scenes, and there is one zombie game where you are looking for your daughter and you eat rotten food and drink liquor. Old school mortal combat had a character that was an alcoholic sumo... it was one of his special moves... I never would fight him, and one of the female characters had the kiss of death move that made the opponent do that and die. Oh, and borderlands has these dog like creatures that do it (most of the time its not bad, but higher levels they get really nasty). Wow... video games are getting as bad as movies. Give me mario any day!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth3733 View Post
    Also, left 4 dead has some really bad scenes
    I have that magic emet power that I can kill a boomer or a spitter before anyone else even sees them. Still lucky if I can kill anything else unless it's on top of me though hahaha.

Old school mortal combat had a character that was an alcoholic sumo... it was one of his special moves...
    His name was Bo Rai Cho, a play on the Spanish word for drunk ("borracho"). I remember this...

Could you be thinking of fallout new vegas? there is some in there, so I never actually go to vegas at night... all daytime missions in there! Also, supposedly there is an achievement where if you drink enough you v*.... and I have heard other things in the game make that happen too. I still play it, love that game! Also, left 4 dead has some really bad scenes, and there is one zombie game where you are looking for your daughter and you eat rotten food and drink liquor. Old school mortal combat had a character that was an alcoholic sumo... it was one of his special moves... I never would fight him, and one of the female characters had the kiss of death move that made the opponent do that and die. Oh, and borderlands has these dog like creatures that do it (most of the time its not bad, but higher levels they get really nasty). Wow... video games are getting as bad as movies. Give me mario any day!
    That's Dead Island. That's the game I was talking about

L4D's vomit scenes aren't bad at all, it looks really fake and I'm always too busy running away from the zombies for it to bother me at all. Bonnie, I'm the same. I can spot and hear them a MILE away!

I also play Roller Coaster Tycoon and Cruise Ship Tycoon, both of which have v*. Doesn't bother me in those games either. It doesn't seem to bother me much in cartoons either.

There's a Cruise Ship tycoon? Are you kidding, that sounds amazing!!!

Yea, I like it. I bought it years ago at the store. I like a lot of the "tycoon" games.

haha, i tried to play L4D one time.... ended up freaking out first time I seen a boomer, my (at the time) boyfriend laughed so much...

L4D is my favourite. All of my guy friends love me, apparently girl gamers who are decent at the games they play are hard to come by. Not my experience but go figure, they don't have very high opinions of us :P

Tycoon and simulation games are amazing! I love them, though I spend WAY too long playing them!

For some reason seeing it in video games doesnt really bother me. Hubby plays the Sims and I see or hear them when he cant stop a stupid sim from eating old food We also play World of Warcraft (WoW) and some of the enemies, these big zombie things do it but it doesnt look like it does in real life. So Im good

But I also agree that seeing it on TV does bother me. Some of my fave movies have a bad scene in it and so hubby knows to fast forward or mute Also what makes a character do it makes a difference too.. like if its hangover related, etc it bothers me less LoL
    Jason Lives!! ^_^