i went to a party last night....the one time i deciede to not let emet beat me....

i get there, brought my own drink from home that i mixed. i was touching the counter etc and we went upstairs are were playing a drinking game.
i had to pee so i went the bathroom and peed. i flushed and washed my hands turned the sink off. i normally always use paper towel or toilet paper to turn sink off and open the door. i only used it to open the door.. ugh i didnt put my hands in my mouth that i know of or ate anything there...

well heres the bad news... a kid was REALLY drunk and was v* and i was like omg guys im soooo scared of v*. and the owner of the place goes.. oh me too i had the stomach bug on monday........................... FUCK MY FREAKING LIFE. I FELT INSTANT DOOM AND ALMOST CRIED. I LEFT IMMEDIATLY. GOT HOME, TOOK ALL MY CLOTHES OFF AND SHOWERED. LIKE SCRUBBED MY FACE AND HANDS WITH MY MOUTH CLAMPED SHUT. I USED MOUTH WASH RIGHT AFTER THAT AND JUST WANTED TO KILL MYSELF. (i wont i just feel hopeless)

now im freaking out, the virus lives on surfaces for 2 weeks. i touched things and now i feel i am goin to get it.
everytime i go on facebook someone is ill with this bug. ITS EVERYWHERE. how in the hell am i going to avoid this guys. i went out and went into a home someone was v* in 4 days earlier............

ugh.